The Georgia PTA has been listening to your feedback – and a top concern that our PTA leaders and volunteers raise is the all-too-familiar time crunch. It’s exhausting to figure out all the tools you need to engage parents and stay in good standing – online signups, fundraising apps, paper forms, mass emails, payment processing apps, cash and check, membership spreadsheets, and more. PTA units and members have also communicated to us that members want to join online and pay for their membership with credit cards.
In response, Georgia PTA is excited offer online membership options and help streamline your work by providing MemberHub FREE (a $1,200 value) to all local units. MemberHub is an online tool that puts it all in one place. Georgia PTA will be using MemberHub to manage membership, allowing your members online access to their membership cards, and helping your unit stay in good standing by allowing units to upload the bylaws, audits, and 990 paperwork previously sent to the state office.
To get started, MemberHub sent each PTA president a log-in email providing access to add officers, complete the orientation, and set up your site. If you haven’t heard from them, it probably means the Georgia PTA State Office does not have up-to-date contact information for your president. Please send the attached officer list to our state office, and we will add you to the MemberHub program.
If you have any questions during this setup phase, contact our State Office at email@example.com.
MemberHub helps you and your volunteers save hours on admin tasks so you can focus on connecting with your children and building a community at your school. Plus, you’ll get better results:
- Engaging parents
- Staying in good standing
- Raising funds without so much effort
MemberHub will help you:
- Communicate easily with individuals and targeted groups – by email or text.
- Sell memberships and school gear, and collect donations – All membership information is automatically reported to the state!
- Stay in good standing with Georgia PTA requirements.
- Automatically sync dues with your member list and send it all to the state with one click.
- Create easy sign-ups for your events and volunteers.
- Create continuity in your processes from year to year, even as PTA officers change.
- Drag and drop files and photos in a secure environment.
- Give parents one master view of their classroom and school calendars, plus automatic event reminders.
- Fundraise easily for your PTA with the exclusive SponsorShare
If you have questions about the MemberHub login or questions about PTA membership, contact our State Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, If you are having technical questions or would like help articles and videos, please visit MemberHub Customer Support at https://support.memberhub.com/hc/en-us or email them at email@example.com
MemberHub Welcome Package
Thanks for all you do for children in Georgia!